Engineering | Maritime | Hospitality
The Trio are all Dedicated and Articulate Individuals Willing and Ready to deliver. Focused and determined and above all Experienced in the public sector and freight forwarding Industry.
Sir E.O Igbaboa
Asst. Comptroller General Nigerian Customs Service (ACG) (rtd)
Fwdr. Prince .O. Shittu
- Immediate past National President Association of Nigerian Licensed Customs Agents (ANLCA)
- Immediate past Council Member @ Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN) where he is the Publicity Committee Chair Person.
- One time Senior Official of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
- Fellow Certified Institute Of Shipping (FCIS)
- Fellow Institute Of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (FIFFN)
- Appointed Member Presidential Committee on Ports Reform (2011)
Fwdr. Anthony Nnabuife .I.
Executive Director Operations
- A graduate of Political Sciences from University of Port Harcourt.
- Former Customs Enforcement Officer.
- Skelas Limited is registered in accordance with Act No. 17 of 2007 with the Council For The Regulation Of Freight Forwarding In Nigeria (CRFFN) as a freight forwarding Company with Membership No. RFFC000004.
- Skelas Limited is Licensed to carry on business as a customs licensed agent by the Nigerian Customs Service.
- Skelas Limited is registered with the Nigerian Customs Service Asycuda Allocation with registration number E9905133 to use box 2 in completion of the new bill of entry (single goods declaration) form C2
- Skelas Limited is Licensed to operate as a clearing and forwarding agent with Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) with License No. 034423
- Skelas Limited is granted a permit by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to render services to the Oil and Gas Industry.Permit No. DPR/OGISP/15/7007389/N19308
- Skelas Limited is VAT Certified by the Federal Inland Revenue Service with Registration No. PHV.09002188284.
- Skelas Limited on the 10th Nov. 2005 was given “ Most Outstanding Freight Forwarder ” Award by the Maritime Quality Service (MQS)
- Sir E.O Igbaboa in the year 1989 was given the“ Best All Round Participant at the Second Paramilitary Senior Officers Course, comprising of Customs, Immigration and Prisons Award ” By the then Comptroller General Nigerian Customs Service
- Prince .O. Shittu in the year 2010 was given the “ Living Legend of the Maritime Industry ” Award by the Maritime Media
- Prince Shittu on the 17th Nov. 2005 was given the “ Maritime Merit Award ” by the Maritime Reporters Association of Nigeria
- Prince Shittu on the 23rd March 2000 was given “ Millennium Excellence Plaque Of Merit ” Award by the Frontline News.
- Prince Shittu in the Year 2010 was given the “ Vocational Merit Award ” By the Rotary Club Of Festac Town
- Prince Shittu in the Year 2011 was given the “ Patron Award ” By Nigerian Academic Achievement Recognition Foundation, San Antonio, Texas, USA